Mount Pleasant Mine Contractor Appointment Form
- Must be the Mount Pleasant Mechanical Appointment Letter – version 1.0
OR the Mount Pleasant Qualified Electrical Tradesperson Appointment Letter version 1.0
OR the Mount Pleasant Mine Contractor Appointment Form
- Name, position, Company must be completed
- The appointee section - must print name, signature and date
- Qualification must be provided that comply with the Mechanical Skills Matrix - version 8.2
- The Statutory Engineer - must print name, signature and date.
Click HERE to download the appointment form/s.
Click HERE for a list of authorised approvers
If the Mount Pleasant Mine Contractor Appointment Form is uploaded - sections to be completed as listed below;
- Contractor details - must be fully completed
- Select appointments - Position/Qualifications - tick appropriate box
- Any Trainee, or person that is in training and attending Mount Pleasant to undertake work, needs to be listed as a "Traders Assistant/Labourer" and their job role title is to include "Trainee".