|OH&S-WHS.Induction.Construction Induction Card|
- Name on evidence to match the person registered (Shortened version of name is accepted EG. Chris for Christopher)
- If there is a Date of Birth (DOB) data field shown on the uploaded evidence Pegasus will verify the DOB that is listed matches the applicants registered DOB in Onsite
- Accepted form/s of evidence:
- OHS Construction induction card issued by the relevant / matching state authority: To be issued by the relevant / matching state authority: Workcover/ Safework / Worksafe
- A confirmation letter or form that shows evidence of having ordered a replacement card issued by the relevant / matching state authority: Workcover/ Safework / Worksafe
NOTE: This form of evidence will have a number of nominated days on the document as to how long it will take to receive a card. The expiry date is based on the number of nominated days commencing from the issue date of the letter.
- Only the front side of this card is required to be uploaded.
- Black and white or colour copies accepted
Site.Induction.Bouygues - Solar Farm
- Applicant name must be displayed on evidence and must match what is registered in the system (However shortened versions of first names such as ‘Chris’ for ‘Christopher’ are accepted)
- The required form of evidence which is to be uploaded is a copy of the Bouygues Site Induction record form
- The uploaded evidence must show the project name on page 1 as ‘Suntop’
- All five (5) pages of the induction evidence must be included within the uploaded file.
- Page five (5) must show both inductee AND inductor signatures
- Issue Date = Record the date of induction completion
- Expiry Date = 50 years from the issue date