|Competency||Competency Requirements||Upload Requirements||Examples|
|Operator.Assessment. JH-Isuzu 2000 Beaver Tail Tray Back Truck|
- Applicant name must be displayed on evidence
- Evidence must show completion of: John Holland - Verification of Competency in JH - Isuzu Beaver Tail Tray Back Truck
- Date of completion should be recorded as issue date
|Driver.Course.John Holland – Defensive Driving (GROUP)|
- Submit evidence assessed by a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) relevant to this unit of competency.
- No expiry date is required
- Where a Statement of Attainment is used, units of competency required for this competency are:
- Please note: the certified document that has been issued by the RTO must meet the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA) requirements and clearly show:
- the RTO national provider number.
- the Nationally Recognised Training (NRT) logo in accordance with the current conditions of service.
|Driver.Course.John Holland – Defensive Driving (Truck) (GROUP)|
- Qualification is to identify proficiency at Truck defensive driving.
- A Statement of Attainment for Rigid Vehicle and Truck Driver is provided by a Registered Training Organisation
- Where a Statement of Attainment is used, units of competency required for this competency are listed below:
- Please upload a Statement of Attainment to this competency OR
|Driver.Licence.Driver MR Group(GROUP)|
- Qualification for this competency is your MR licence.
- Enter the expiry date on the licence
- Accepted Classes:
- Please upload a copy of your MR licence
|Driver.Licence.John Holland - Drivers Licence (All Classes)|
- Applicant name to be shown on licence
- licence can be colour copy or black and white copy
- Must be Australian Government issued driver licence
- learners permit can be accepted
|Record expiry date as shown on licence|| |
|Generic.Course.3717 Driving Charter|
- Qualification for this competency is John Holland Driving Charter Post April 2014
- OR a certificate issued by JH showing unit of competency Driving Charter
- Please upload a copy of a John Holland Driving Charter for a date that is Post April 2014
OH&S-WHS.Statement of Attainment.JH - Certificate of Currency – Truck Drive
- Qualification is to identify proficient at Truck Driving.
- Qualifications can include a Statement of Attainment or Licence from a Register Training Organisation
- Please upload a Statement of Attainment to this competency
- There is an expiry of 5 Years
|Driver.Statement of Attainment.JH - Certificate of Currency – Driver|
- Qualification is to identify proficient at Driving.
- Qualifications can include a Statement of Attainment or card from a Registered Training Organisation with one of the Mandatory Units listed below:
This competency rule was last updated 29.08.2016
- Please upload a Statement of Attainment or card to this competency.
- There is an expiry of 5 Years
Rail.Certificate of Competency.JH - BHP Road Rail Vehicle Driving Operations (Restricted) T
- This competency requires a Certificate of Attainment.
- The Statement of Currency, with BHP Logo, and referencing: Hi Rail Driving Operations Theory
This competency was last updated by the rail operator on 25.08.2016
- Please upload a Certificate of Attainment.No expiry date is required.