|Competency||Competency Requirements||Upload Requirements||Examples|
Hydraulic Pneumatic.-.Trade Qualifications
- Applicants name to be displayed on uploaded evidence and to match applicants registered name
- Actual copy of certificate is required. Letters are not accepted in lieu of this.
- Completion date or issue date must be displayed
- Course title and associated level to be listed on certificate to match the nominated coding and title within Onsite
Note: Trade Licence can be accepted in lieu of certificate
If certificate is uploaded:
- Date of completion to be recorded as the issue date in Onsite.
- No expiry is required
If licence is provided:
- Only record issue date if date of completion is displayed on the licence
- Expiry date on this should be recorded as expiration date of competency in Onsite
If you have been asked to provide a Statement of Competency please click here for the template and business rules