| Generic.Induction.White Card - Construction Induction |
- Name on card to match the applicants registered name in Onsite
- OHS Construction Induction to be listed
- Only the front side of this card is required to be uploaded.
- To be issued by the relevant / matching state authority: To be issued by the relevant / matching state authority:Workcover/ Safework / Worksafe
- No expiry
- Black and white or colour copies accepted
- Issue date to be recorded in Onsite as reflected on the card
|First Aid.Statement of Attainment.HLTAID003- Provide first aid|
- Applicants name to be displayed on uploaded evidence and to match applicants registered name
- Statement of Attainment (or card showing statement of attainment unit of competency) is required to be uploaded showing the relevant unit.
- The unit of competence should show HLTAID003- Provide first aid
- Any Registered Training Organisation (RTO) with this unit of competency on scope can issue the qualification.
- Black and white or coloured copy of the document is accepted
- The date of completion on the evidence should be recorded as the Issue Date in Onsite
- Expiry date in Onsite should be recorded as the date which is calculated to be 3 years from the Date of training completion